Welcome to our Blog

Hello this is Chris and thank you for visiting our blog for w101.

If you want to contact us just email me at (stormshard4ever@yahoo.com)

And if you have ANY questions about Wizard101 feel free to ask and i will try to answer them as best as i can!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hoooorrraaay! Chance & Oliver ( jr.) are born!

Hello again,


   I have just hatched with my fierce hound and my friends pet egg! And i ended up getting a pet egg ( yay! )! There is only a 2% chance that the other player will get the other persons pet. So i named my new pet egg Chance :). Goes great with him doesn't it? And my friend ended up get the same pet also his name is Oliver ( jr. ) but mine is the one with mixed talents. Because i leveled him up and got death shot. Which is the talent my Adult Fierce hound give me. Here is a screen shot of the newborn pet eggs!


And here are the 2 pets that made this possible!


Lol and we leveled them to teen in only 15 min!

This is Chance training. :)

        

Good luck all!

~Chris StormShard             

No comments:

Post a Comment