Welcome to our Blog

Hello this is Chris and thank you for visiting our blog for w101.

If you want to contact us just email me at (stormshard4ever@yahoo.com)

And if you have ANY questions about Wizard101 feel free to ask and i will try to answer them as best as i can!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

My adventure to obtain the Legendary Artisan Badge

    Hello wizards,

I would like to share with you that I will be trying to become an Legendary artisan. Finally something to test my skills.
But shouldnt be too hard, after all I am the Creative Diviner lol.


For this quest i must craft 2 Spirit Caller Drums. Sounds easy enough right? Not at all. This recipe requires a bundle of rare reagent. And you even have to craft 2 conga drums for each Spirit Caller Drum. I have already crafted one Spirit Caller Drum and have an extra conga drum. So all i need now is a bunch of Aether and Fossils.

Wish me luck!


~Chris StormShard




No comments:

Post a Comment