Welcome to our Blog

Hello this is Chris and thank you for visiting our blog for w101.

If you want to contact us just email me at (stormshard4ever@yahoo.com)

And if you have ANY questions about Wizard101 feel free to ask and i will try to answer them as best as i can!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

A message from a friend coming to the Spiral soon


The Spring Festival Continues! Hi I'm Eggbert and I'll be arriving in the Spiral very soon. I'll bring with me all sorts of spring egg festival related items, including a pet that some of you got a sneak peek of earlier this year - the Pet Egg

This months newsletter talks about the upcoming Grizzlehiem expansion called Wintertusk! Falmea has a special newsletter. I will be in the Shopping Distric, by the fountain.


- Chris StormShard

No comments:

Post a Comment