Welcome to our Blog

Hello this is Chris and thank you for visiting our blog for w101.

If you want to contact us just email me at (stormshard4ever@yahoo.com)

And if you have ANY questions about Wizard101 feel free to ask and i will try to answer them as best as i can!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Final Goodbye

Hello everyone this is Chris StormShard ( aka: Creative Diviner ). This will be my final time on wizard101.  Wizard101 has made me feel like i was apart of a huge family. I will never forget these wizards :


  • David DragonBreath
  • Nikki ThunderThorn
  • Chris DarkBlade
From this day on, my account will be discontinued of use.  Now I Chris StormShard will rest.

Goodbye w101 i will never forget all of my friends.... well i guess this is my final goodbye :).

1 comment:

  1. Chris I'm going to miss you a lot.
    I hope we can keep in touch over email, or xbox or whatever works. I really had a fun time getting to know you better as a true friend

    - Sarah SpellTamer
    (themythinglink@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete